NFL is an application developed by NFL Enterprises LLC. NFL was first published on November 25, 2020. It is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, NFL is compatible . The most current version is Varies with device Before diving headlong into NFL consider content rating: EveryoneT...
NFL is an app developed by NFL Enterprises LLC. NFL was first published on November 25, 2020. It is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, NFL requires . The most current version is Varies with device Before diving headlong into NFL consider content rating:
The official app of the NFL is the best, pure football app for any fan, with live local and primetime games, exciting videos and highlights, and replays of every game with NFL Game Pass (subscription required). The NFL app is packed with more video than ever.
The NFL app keeps fans fully updated all off-season long, with breaking NFL news, highlights, stats & more. It doesn't matter where you are, the NFL app has you covered.
• Live local and primetime games
• Live Playoffs and Super Bowl LIII
• NFL Combine and Draft Coverage
Phone and Tablet Features:
• All new Game Center with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights and drive charts
• NFL Network 24/7/365 with authentication
• Articles and video highlights featuring the latest stories and breaking news from all around the NFL
• Access to NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone, NFL Shop, and more
• NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
Android TV Features:
• TEAMS: Select your favorite team to watch videos directly from that team or replay recent games.
All fans can access NFL Game Pass subscription content within the NFL app. NFL Game Pass is a subscription product with features that vary based on location**. Learn more at www.NFL.com/Gamepass.
Learn more about the NFL's digital offerings: nfl.com/apps, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl.
The NFL app allows use of AirPlay and Chromecast when viewing all video-on-demand and select live content. However, the NFL app does not permit outputs from phones of live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming functionality due to rights restrictions.
The Services may feature Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow users to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. Nielsen believes that you should have a choice about whether to contribute to our research and insights. To opt out of Nielsen measurement, you need only to activate the "Opt out of Ads Personalization" (for Android devices) option in your devices settings. For web, please visit: http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to learn more about the Nielsen digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them.
*Data usage applies for app download and use.
**Certain restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.nfl.com/help/terms